The Global Corporate Finance Society (GCFS) is open to individuals who have successfully completed or are currently enrolled in the Financial Modeling and Valuation Analyst (FMVA)TM designation, issued by the Corporate Finance Institute® (CFI).
As a member of GCFS, you will represent the highest standards of academic knowledge, work experience, and professionalism.
The GCFS exists to serve its members and the global financial analyst community. Financial analysts are trusted with a significant responsibility to perform analysis and support companies, governments, institutions based on decisions that have a major impact on their future.
Membership in the GCFS is open to the following groups:
- FMVA charterholders: Individuals who have enrolled in and completed all the requirements for the Financial Modeling and Valuation Analyst certification program.
- Honorary members: May be awarded by the directors to any person of acknowledged recognition in corporate finance.
GCFS members will have access to a variety of information and educational resources to help further your professional excellence. These include:
- Professional development and continuing education resources
- Employment resources and job postings
- Eligibility for outstanding professional and community service awards
- In-demand industry training
Members are also entitled to discounted registration fees for additional programs offered by the Corporate Finance Institute®.
Community & Events
Learn about community events for FMVA certificate holders and anyone who’s interested in meeting other financial analysts around the world.
Community events include:
- Competitions (i.e. the National Investment Banking Competition / NIBC)
- Local workshops
The Global Corporate Finance Society encourages volunteer work from its members and those enrolled in the FMVA program.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Shaping the FMVA curriculum
Coming soon… the GCFS job board will be a place for certificate holders to post and find jobs that require financial modeling skills.
View member profiles and connect with the global corporate finance community.
For queries, contact our Membership Department: email@example.com