The Global Corporate Finance Society (GCFS) is open to individuals who have successfully completed or are currently enrolled in the Financial Modeling and Valuation Analyst (FMVA)TM designation, issued by the Corporate Finance Institute® (CFI).
As a member of GCFS, you will represent the highest standards of academic knowledge, work experience, and professionalism.
The GCFS exists to serve its members and the global financial analyst community. Financial analysts are trusted with a significant responsibility to perform analysis and support companies, governments, institutions based on decisions that have a major impact on their future.
- Individual members: Individuals enrolled in courses at the Corporate Finance Institute®. Student membership allows CFI students to connect with their future professional association and ease the transition from academic to professional life.
- Corporate members: Companies paying for staff will have “sponsorship” status and will be recognized in turn.
- Affiliate members: Individual members of organizations who share the interests of the GCFS society.
- Honorary members: May be awarded by the directors to any person of acknowledged recognition in corporate finance.
GCFS members enjoy a wide range of exclusive membership benefits. Apply now!
You will have access to a variety of information and educational resources to help further your professional excellence. These include:
- Regular industry news updates via email
- Professional Development resources
- Employment resources
- Eligibility for outstanding professional and community service awards
- Eligibility for Financial Aid (to assist members in financial need)
- In-demand industry training
Members are also entitled to discounted registration fees at the special technical seminars presented by the Corporate Finance Institute®.
Community & Events
Learn about community events for FMVA certificate holders and anyone who’s interested in meeting other financial analysts around the world.
Community events include:
- Competitions (i.e. the National Investment Banking Competition / NIBC)
- Local workshops
The Global Corporate Finance Society encourages volunteer work for its member and those enrolled in the FMVA program.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Shaping the FMVA curriculum
Coming soon… the GCFS job board will be a place for certificate holders to post and find jobs that require financial modeling skills.
To apply for GCFS membership, please fill out an online application form here.
For queries, contact our Membership Department: info@corporatefinance.