Welcome to the member resources area. This area is for charterholders of the Financial Modeling and Valuation Analyst (FMVA)™ designation, as well as for those who are currently enrolled in the program or are considering enrolling.
Membership is based on several criteria, including:
- Successfully completing all requirements for the FMVA™
- Meeting the professional experience requirements
- Payment of annual dues and fees
Community & Events
Learn about community events for FMVA™ certificate holders and anyone who’s interested in meeting other financial analysts around the world.
Community events include:
- Competitions (i.e. the National Investment Banking Competition or the CFI Financial Modeling Competition)
- Local workshops
- Analyst resources
The Global Corporate Finance Society encourages volunteer work for its member and those enrolled in the FMVA™ program.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Shaping the FMVA™ curriculum
Coming soon… the GCFS job board will be a place for certificate holders to post and find jobs that require financial modeling skills.